Jody Miller Construction has built a wide range of sizable public and private structures, and each project has presented its unique set of challenges to solve. Over 45 years of experience has given us the wisdom to partner with our clients to map out the best processes, and follow through with open communication and confidence to deliver results that exceed expectations.
• Construction Planning
• Project Management
• General Contracting
• Quality Assurance
Our forward thinking process is based on four basic principles:
• Safety as a mindset to protect our crew members, partners, clients and the public
• Providing healthier and sustainable environments that inspire future generations
• Applying our experience to achieve the highest quality standards attainable
• Treating all team members, clients and subs with respect, empathy, and authenticity. Just like family.
Our reputation is based on the stellar service we provide. Our veteran team understands the complicated steps that go into a community building project and how to expertly manage it to keep the crises to a minimum.
These items are critical to the success of the project:
• Pre-construction planning
• Time and cost management
• Value engineering
• General contracting
• In-house carpenters
• Subcontractor coordination and oversight
• Safety protocols and enforcement