We are seeking a Construction Project Engineer to join our team! You will oversee project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation.
- Regularly attend the project meetings with the project manager and generate the minutes of each meeting.
- Facilitate and support management and field supervision staff as required.
- Communicate with subcontractors via all forms of communication and be able to effectively report and communicate the outcome of those discussions with the project manager.
- Verify all materials submitted through the submittal process are per the project documents. Take part in pre-installation meetings.
- Works on assignments that are routine in nature but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice.
- Responsible for knowing scopes of work for subcontractors and suppliers
- Generate RFI's and track through submission, review and distribution. Maintain ASI, CCD, RFI and Field Logs.
- Responsible for creating the Submittal Log and maintaining it through the process in Procore.
- Ensure approved submittals are distributed to all required parties in a timely manner and maintained in the file system and project management database.
- Create and maintain project closeout requirements.
- Maintain As- built Drawings.
- Assist Project Administrator with drafting Subcontracts and Purchase Orders.
- Keeping digital drawings current and active in Procore and managing user access with supervision.
- Reviews and drafts daily and weekly reports for review by Superintendent.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in commercial construction
- Proficient in scheduling software Primavera P6 or Microsoft Project
- Proficient in Procore
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Compensation and Benefits:
- Medical / Dental / 401K
- $75k-$90k DOE